A couple of weeks ago Danny and I received a Triffle dish as a gift. We were so excited to try it out the next week we made our first Triffle creation and took it to Sunday dinner. It was a big hit! We can't wait to make another one!
We had such a great weekend! Danny and I both had Friday the 3rd off so we were able to relax and sleep in!!! It was so great! We decided to have some fun and we made cup cakes to take to the BBQ on Saturday. I saw this picture in the news paper of really cute cupcakes but when I read what the toppings were I thought it didn't sound as good as it could be so we thought of something better! M&M and Twislers! So Danny made the cupcakes and I frosted them on Friday night. Then we decorated them on Saturday before the BBQ. This is how they turned out! We were so excited!

We were up late one night and caught an episode of America's Test Kitchen and scribbled down a recipe for Potato Salad, we have been dying to try it out. So we decided to make that on Friday and take it to the BBQ as well. It was so yummy! I hope it turns out as good next time we make it :)

mmmmm :)
We were up late one night and caught an episode of America's Test Kitchen and scribbled down a recipe for Potato Salad, we have been dying to try it out. So we decided to make that on Friday and take it to the BBQ as well. It was so yummy! I hope it turns out as good next time we make it :)
mmmmm :)
2 comments:
SHUT UP! You guys are too cute! All those treats look so yummy!:) I have one of those dishes too... maybe I should use it sometime! ha ha ha! Sounds like you guys had such a fun 4th of July!! Hey I was talking to Mike on our way up camping and I know its forever away, but we were talking about how we need to go to temple square at Christmas time with you two!:) Lets seriously plan a date, it would be so much fun!!! ROAD TRIP!!! WOOHOOO! LOVE YOU!
Man I was sooooo bummed to miss out on the annual bench fest BBQ and now you made me even more jealous. Seriously cute cupcakes! Thanks for posting. Love all your little stories.
Post a Comment