I am working on a post about the gym that I should be able to have up in the next couple of weeks but I wanted to get this one posted sense I've missed the last few weeks. ooooops!
April 2-3 2011Danny and I were in our current apartment, it was General Conference weekend and his family was in Utah. And all I remember is that we weren't going to be going over for Conference Breakfast on Sunday. Danny likes his traditions and Conference Breakfast is a big one. So I decided to surprise him and do my best to recreate it for us. I went shopping and tried to prepare what I could while he was at Priesthood session on Saturday night.
Sunday morning he was pretty happy that I remembered! We had yummy baby pancakes with cream, breakfast quiche with salsa and sour cream, bacon, orange slices and monkey bread. We ate while we watched the morning session and it was delicious. There was plenty of food to last us a couple of meals and I had a fun time getting it all ready for the surprise.
April 26, 2011
Danny found the perfect warehouse for the gym, he and his dad signed the lease and we scheduled the rekey. I called up Brandon, my aunt Naomi's husband, who is a locksmith and he came down to change out the locks for us. We got the new keys and we were sooooo excited, the place was his and he could start working on making it the perfect gym!


No comments:
Post a Comment